Wednesday, July 8, 2009






One of my favorite TV shows is on the TLC network and it's called, 18 kids and counting. If you haven't ever seen it, I would highly recommend it. Michelle Duggar and her husband Jim Bob are the parents of 18 children. Michelle gave birth to every one of the children. The kids range in age from 20 years-7 months. Michelle has had a baby every 18 months since 1988. Can you imagine? (and people think that Kevin and I have a lot of kids) Michelle and Jim Bob are such great parents, and they devote every ounce of energy to raising successful, happy, and healthy Michelle and Jim Bob built a 7000 sq. ft. home only with the help of their children. The family has never been in debt, and they have also never been on any type of government assistance. Anyway, they are just an amazing family. I tell Kevin constantly that I would love to meet Michelle Duggar. I know that she could teach me a thing or two about parenting.

You are probably wondering why I am telling you about the Duggar family and here is why. Last night I had the craziest dream. I dreamt that Michelle Duggar was assisting with my brain surgery. They were going to let her make several cuts in the back of my skull. I kept asking the Neurosurgeon if he was sure about this, and he assured me that Michelle was the woman for the job. My dream felt so real, and I woke up this morning with such a sore head.

I really would love to meet Michelle Duggar sometime but I hope I won't be meeting her in the operating room.

No comments: