Thursday, July 30, 2009

Alyssa happenings

This little girl who is not so little anymore starts school in only 6 more days. Oh, how I am going to miss her while she is gone at school. She has been such a good helper to me and takes such great care of her sisters. The summer went by way too fast. I really enjoy having all of my kids home for the summer, call me weird but I love it. I get a little emotional when they go back to school.

Alyssa will be entering the second grade, and she says that she is not excited to go back to school. I know that she will do great once she actually gets settled in.

The majority of Alyssa's summer break was spent swimming. A couple of times I wondered if she was going to start growing some fins, talk about a fish.

Another thing we are going to miss is sleeping in. Oh, how I don't want to start waking up at 5:45 a.m. again but it's time I guess.

What a great summer that it has been, now let real life begin...

1 comment:

Chalen said...

I can't believe how big these kids are getting. Ethan is almost eight and will be baptized in Aug. We had his interview done last night. We are also planning his birthday party. It will be the first one he has had that Alyssa and Benson won't be coming to. Kinda sad. Hope everything gets going smoother for you guys. We'll keep you in our prayers.