Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy 10 year anniversary

My how time flies. This is one of many of our engagement photos. We haven't changed much have we? What, you didn't know Kevin had hair? Well, he did. Even though his hair is now turning gray and he doesn't have much left, he is still the love of my life. I do have to add one more thing about this photo, and that is how I would love to be this size again. If only I could still wear these jeans. My, what having four kids can do to a woman.

Yes, yesterday was our 10 year anniversary and we had a great night. We were supposed to go to the temple but Kevin got home kind of late so we didn't have time to go. We did end up going to dinner here, and I have to just say that I have never tasted such a delicious steak.

I had heard nothing but rave reviews about Ruth's Chris and since this is our diamond anniversary, I thought that we could splurge a little. (okay maybe a lot) but it was so worth every penny.

Marrying Kevin has been the greatest decision that I have ever made. I often joke that I got the better end of the deal. We have grown a lot in the 10 years that we have been married, Love is definitely what we are going through.. Together.


Anniversary musings
10-years of marriage
9-cars that we have owned
8-years of schooling
7-trips I hope to go on someday when we are done paying off our student loans
6-people in our lovely family
5-places of residence
4-GIRLS
3-years of residency left to go
2-people in love
1-year of residency COMPLETED and MANY more to go!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I am glad that you were able to enjoy a nice steak dinner together. yum.

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

Well I am glad that you were able to go to dinner together, I hope that it was a peaceful and fun evening. It's fun to think that in 9 more years Rob and I will be there, and you both are great examples of making a marriage stay strong...what a wonderful family!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

The Cobells said...

OOHH, that is so cute. Happy Anniversary!

Diana Sims said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Someday, I want Joel to take me to Rut's Cris!

Traylor Family said...

I guess I'm the only person to not like Ruth's Chris. Oh well! ha :)

Happy Anniversary love birds! I think you both got the better end of the deal, you are two wonderful people.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Don't for get I've got the 14th open to help your Mom with the girls. Made sure to plan for it and it's on the calendar.

Lynne