Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Mom flew home two nights ago, and things just haven't been the same around here. She was here for for a little over half of the month, and it was so great having her. She did the majority of the cleaning, cooking, shopping, you name it and she did it. She also brought my niece Gabby with her, and the girls all had so much fun playing together. Alyssa cried all the way home from the airport after we had to drop off my Mom and Gabby. It's so hard being away from family especially for kids.

My Mom already has her next flight booked for November and will be here for Audrey and Leah's first birthday. How fun will that be? I can't wait!

The next time she comes hopefully will be a little more exciting. I felt like we weren't able to do a whole lot just with the surgery and all, but we still managed to do some fun things together.

We love you Mom, and miss you already. Captain D's, Ben & Jerry's, and the he-she are begging you to come back!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Your mom is adorable. Its so great that she is such a big help to you AND Kevin Im sure! You are lucky to have that relationship with her, and her you!