Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our little butterball

Leah at six weeks

Leah at almost 6 months
I just want to kiss this little girl over and over again, she is the sweetest thing! You can't help but love her and all of her rolls that are included.

When we first brought our little Leah home, I was sure that she just wasn't going to survive. She got all the way down to 5 pounds after being home for less than we week. I was just almost scared that I was going to hurt her every time I would pick her up. I remember calling the nursery at the hospital, and I was just crying as I talked the nurse asking her how I could get her to eat more, and what all I should be doing. She assured me that things would be okay.

Let's just say the nurse was right, and things are more than okay now with this sweet little girl. Before I couldn't get her to eat, and now I can't get her to stop eating. She started on baby food about a month ago, and she loves it! I can't get Audrey to eat anything but Leah sure loves her food, and it shows. She is growing, growing, growing.Audrey has always had at least a pound on Leah, and I would say that now Leah has at least 2 pounds on Audrey. She is much bigger than her sister.
I still am in awe as I just look at my four little daughters every night. The good days by far out weigh the bad ones. It may be an estrogen filled household but I still love it!


















2 comments:

Traylor Family said...

So cute!

Diana Sims said...

You have the cutest girls, Trisha!