Monday, April 27, 2009

It's my lucky day!

Who-hoo, today has been a GREAT day. The morning started off with a trip to Home Depot to pick up some flowers so that I can try and attempt at beautifying my front yard. After we got home Kelsie's best friend on the planet came over to play. In the meantime I was looking through our bills and decided that I was going to call AT&T to see about lowering our phone bill,and that my friends was when the great news hit. Instead of paying for our cable through Comcast which is another story in itself, I could have cable, Internet, and UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE CALLING for a much better rate than what we are paying for just cable alone. On top of all of this we also are getting a $150.00 cash back incentive just for signing up. It doesn't get any better than this or so you would think but it does. There is also some type of promotion going on in our area and for 6 months we get all of this for $79.00. Doranda at AT&T deserves a raise, she just made my day.

My husband also has not only today off from work but has TOMORROW OFF as well. His last day off of work was March 16th if you can believe it so days off are definitely a luxury around here. We love having him home with us!

Tonight, we are off to a barbecue and I don't have to have to cook which I am very excited about. I love days like this!

Spring is in bloom, the weather has been in the high 80's, and my days of waking up at 5:45 a.m. are almost over as summer will soon be approaching. Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that life is treating you well & that you're having a great day! You deserve it =)