Wednesday, April 22, 2009





























While we were visiting Utah, I had the privilege of meeting Lana. I met Lana through one of my favorite couponing websites that I became a member of while living in Utah. We were both expecting twins around the same time, and would just talk to one another through E-mails. Lana lives about one hour from where my Mom lives, and so we decided that we should finally meet each other. Besides being the mother of the cutest little twin boys, Lana is also the mother of six other children who are UNDER the age of 10. Lana and I have become great friends, and it has been so nice being able to talk to someone who understands what it is like raising twins. Lana and I are the same age, and actually we have a lot of things in common which is great. Our twins are exactly one month apart. Aren't these four babies just so cute? I think so.

It was so nice meeting you Lana!

3 comments:

The Cobells said...

Cute babies! It was so good to talk to you. I'm glad your trip was fun.

Braden Bell said...

That is really cute. So how did you meet this lady? It sounds like it just happened recently.

Lana said...

You are adorable Trisha!!I cant wait till next year!!