Tuesday, September 29, 2009

a want? or a need? you be the judge!


Kendra this is all your fault. Ever since I saw this cute piece of furniture in your living room, I have been obsessing over someday owning my own. Wouldn't this look so cute in my upstairs family room?
My problem is this: I'm not much of a home decorator. My sister-in-law is so good at it, and just has a natural eye for that kind of thing but I have none. Our good friend Scott also has a eye for decorating. Where are you Scott and Terra when I need you most?
See, for instance I look at my wood floor and naturally think that I need to have everything brown to accent the floor. Once I hung up the black mirror I decided that I liked the black with my green couches. Now, I would love this black hall tree to be added to this room. Plus, it would give the kids a place to hang their backpacks and such when they walk through the door. Instead of me always having to remind them to pick up their backpacks off of the floor. Last but not least, our hall closet is really a non-functioning closet because of the duct work, the closet has hardly any space.
Want?or a need? I'll let you be the judge.

10 comments:

Chalen said...

I'd vote need! It will spice up your room and increase functionality. I'd go for it.

Alveybunch said...

I want one too! I vote it is a need. If it has good use and is more than just to look at why not?!?

Traylor Family said...

I say need. I LOVE it! I love those though, its definetly on my list of wants.... someday

Camie said...

I have wanted one too but I don't have any space to put it :( maybe someday.

ApRil & Heath said...

Def a need! that is stinking cute sissy!! Where did you find that at?

Nova said...

That is way cute. You better get it.

Spring said...

Need need need! And you're right,it's all Kendra's fault. I want one, too.

Anonymous said...

I have to say you deserve it. Not sure if it's really a need, but mine sure is useful. I hope that you break down & get one, because you've been wanting one for awhile.

Bethany said...

My vote is that id definitely a need. I love that piece. It would look so nice in that room.

Jessica said...

I say its a need. Anything that keeps clutter off the floor and organizes things better is a need to me.