Friday, September 4, 2009

Kelsie's first day of preschool

Kelsie was so excited for her first day of preschool,and she just looked like a million bucks in her cute outfit from Sam's club. Preschool doesn't start until 9:00 a.m. She woke up at 7:15 a.m. and couldn't wait to get going. I told her that she had to have some breakfast first and she maybe ate 2 bites of her eggs. We loaded up everyone in the car around 8:30 a.m. knowing that the drive takes less than 5 minutes. We went for a little drive and even had to wait in the preschool parking lot for a while. Her preschool is actually inside of a church, and her first comment when we pulled up was, "wow, I am the luckiest girl in the world because I get to go to preschool in a castle." It was so cute! She had a very good day, and enjoyed every minute. Her best friend Maya is also in her class and she is very excited about that as well.

I didn't know what to do with myself not having Kelsie around. The day was quite boring to be honest. I really missed her, and especially missed not being asked to play Memory for the 100th time.



No comments: