Saturday, September 5, 2009

Guess whose birthday is today?


Any guesses?

YES, it's cute little Kevin's birthday today. I am not sure how old he is in either of these pictures but I think he looks so cute. I especially love his red hair, and can't believe that now his hair is so dark. I should rephrase that, I can't believe his hair used to be so dark.

Kevin does not tell many people when his birthday is, he had me convinced that it was a government secret. I am glad to have finally figured out when this cute little baby was born.

Well, we have a good day planned for Kevin, and it will be nice to have him home for a three day weekend. Happy Birthday Honey! We love you lots!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a four day weekend!? He works so much, I bet that's a great present. Happy B-day to Kevin! I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Camie said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!