Friday, September 4, 2009

sibling rivalry

There isn't enough fighting in this house between Kelsie and Alyssa so now our twins have decided to become part of the action too. They fight non-stop over everything but mainly toys. I never understood it when people told me that I should have two of every toy, they should be matching and everything. Now I get it. These two videos were 2 days apart. Can you believe these two? Usually Leah is the instigator while Audrey is usually the victim. Sometimes I can't help but laugh at their fighting which I know is going to get old really quick.

1 comment:

Karlie said...

Oh my! This just had me laughing. Glad I'm not the only one whose twins fight non-stop. I especially love it when they pull hair, bite, and whop each other over the head with their bottles. I just keep holding out hope that someday they'll be best friends. Your girls are adorbable Trisha!!