Sunday, September 27, 2009

Leah tortilla




I have always wanted to have a daughter named Leah. Kevin was never quite sure about the name but I was always certain that one day I would have a daughter and her name would be Leah. My middle name is Leigh, and also Leah was my Great Grandmother's name. I guess between the two, I just really liked the sound of the name Leah.

Out of all of my girls, I think Leah looks the most like me which I have to say I am so happy about. I think our other three look so much like Kevin, and it's fun having at least one that looks like me. Leah even shares my love of Junior Mints. (I mean, I think she does. what kind of Mother would feed her baby Junior Mints anyway?)

Leah is such a sweet natured baby, and I hate to say this but sometimes because Audrey is so high maintenance, I tend to forget about Leah's needs. She is always so patient, and rarely cries except for when it's time to take a nap or time to go to bed.

Leah loves to eat and wants nothing to do with baby food anymore. She wants what we are eating and nothing else. Give her food, and no-one gets hurt. Oh, I love this girl, and I love Kelsie's nickname for her which is Leah tortilla.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I read your latest post,too. I am sorry you're not feeling well & that you're going through such hard times. I think you look beautiful,though. I really like this picture of you :)
Love, Kendra

ApRil & Heath said...

Leah Torilla is getting so big! Look at all of her hair oh my word how I miss ya all! I LOVE lovE LOVE your new hairdo! Uh.. hopefully she doesnt share your love of hitting your sisters with combs, but maybe that will come later. Also Brentwood what a great name.. that is where I live ya know?!? thats the real reason you like it so much :)