Friday, February 20, 2009

My Mom, nephew Jackson, and sister April came to visit. It was good times to be had by all. The week that they spent with us came and went way too fast. Our week was crammed with lots of fun, and lots of food. We went to see a show at the Grand 'Ol Opry. (thanks to my brother Justin for getting us tickets) the show was awesome, and I had really wanted to go to a show for quite some time. It was a fun experience being in the Ryman auditorium. Restless heart performed and just hearing them alone made the whole show worth it. We ate at my Mom's favorite restaurant Captain D's, we also ate at one of our favorite places Dos Margarita's, and we were introuduced to my new favorite place called the Pancake Pantry. For those of you living in Tennessee, the Pancake Pantry is a must. I have never tasted better pancakes in my life than the ones I ate here. Yummy food, and great service! We seriously were just wined and dined for the entire week. It's kind of sad to think that we don't have anymore scheduled visitors. Who wants to be next to come and visit us? You all are welcome.

My sister April had never seen the babies in person and boy was she exstatic to see them. She loved dressing the babies, giving them baths, and torturing them with her many headbands that she brought along for them.

My nephew Jackson was so excited to come back to Tennessee. He is from here, and his Grandparents Charlie and Wanda still live here. He stayed with them, and had a wonderful time. Charlie and Wanda have become like parents to us, and have adopted our kids as their grandkids. It's great having them close by.

My Mom of course had a great time as well seeing the kids again. I think that she is counting down the days until we will be back in Utah for good.

I love you guys, thanks for coming to see us. Hopefully if things work out, we will be coming out to Utah soon. WE LOVE YOU!

The week that My Mom and sister were here came and went way too fast.

3 comments:

Lana said...

I LOVE the headbands!! I am such a girly girl though. They look adorable on them. So jealous of the grand ol oprey. One day. Im glad you had so much fun with your family. The twins are getting so big and still as cute as ever.

ApRil & Heath said...

I like this Lindhart lady!! She has very good taste about the headbands! :) thanks for letting us come and stay. It was so good too see you sissy! You are beautiful as ever and I loved every minute of the trip! thanks for sharing your cute daughters with me! Love you lots!

Astill Princesses said...

WHen, when, when are you coming to Utah? Don't say things like that if it's next year. Do you look at your 4 beautiful girls everyday. And think there all mine. They are all soooooooo cute. We sure miss you guys. Sorry I missed you the other day. I give you a call tomorrow.