Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kelsie's graduation from nursery

It's official, Kelsie is now a big sunbeam, and she absolutely loves church. I think that she expected her sunbeam class to be a lot like her nursery class. She wanted to play, sing songs, and have snacks. Instead she came home after her first week and said that her new class took forever and all night. I think that she will get used to it and will love it as much as nursery.

I had the twins with me at the graduation and one of the member's of the bishopric said to me. "it won't be long before your babies are graduating from nursery." Yikes, that's something that I hadn't really thought about but he's right. The rate that the babies are growing, nursery graduation will be here before you know it.

2 comments:

Diana Sims said...

How cute, Trisha! That video will always be special! I've never been in a ward where they have a nursery graduation- cute idea!

Anonymous said...

What a cute video. She is sure growing up & looks so cute in her graduation cap.