Thursday, February 5, 2009

I realize that I haven't posted very many pictures lately, and so I made a slide show to catch up for the past few months. Last month Kevin's sister Tracy came to visit us. It was so fun to have her here.

Last week Kevin's family flew out for Audrey and Leah's baby blessing. It was also great having them here. We had Kevin's Grandma and Grandpa Preece, His uncle Mark and Aunt Yvonne, and then his Aunt Ellie and Uncle Lon. The babies were beyond spoiled and of course enjoyed being held every minute. (However, they didn't enjoy when they left and we had to put them down once in a while.) Kelsie thoroughly enjoyed getting teased by Uncle Mark. When she woke up the next day she immediately asked where he was. She wasn't too happy with me when I told her he had to go home. Alyssa got the flu while Kevin's family was here so she could have cared less about what was going on around her. However, she did enjoy doing beads with the bead girl (a.k.a. Aunt Ellie) Apparently Kelsie didn't know that Ellie was her aunt so she referred to her as the bead girl. Yvonne, the babies miss you more than words can say. Grandma and Grandpa thank you again for being there to support us. Y'all come back now you here! We miss you guys!

It's been so nice having constant visitors. I feel like we see our family more now then we did while we were leaving in Utah. My Mom and sister are coming next week. I can't wait to see them again.

Life is good especially now that that the babies are sleeping through the night. They go to bed at 7:00 p.m. and sleep until around 6:30-7:00 a.m. We will keep our fingers crossed that this continues. Sleep is great!

Love to you all!

6 comments:

Lana said...

jealous!!! I want my babies sleeping that long!

Alveybunch said...

They change so fast!! It is so good to hear that things are going so well for you and your family. Your girls are adorable!

Astill Princesses said...

Trisha you look awesome. It's no wonder those 4 girls are so dang cute. What a great family. Oh ya how was the massage? Love ya lots.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed all of the pictures!!! You have a cute family and you're looking fabulous :)

Amanda said...

Oh wow, congrats on getting them to sleep through the night! Hopefully you are starting to feel better now!

Karlie said...

I'm so glad that you're getting sleep Trisha. My babes are 7 months now and we're still struggling to get more than 7-8 hours at a stretch. I'm sort of a night owl so this doesn't suite me so well, lol! I think my girls must be getting ready to teeth or something because their sleep habits this week have been horrible. Now I'm starting to think that the 8 hour stretches are just fine. :)

Your children are so adorable and the twins are growing so fast. It's nice to talk with you every now and then on PYP.