Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day make-over


I got the cutest invitation for a make-over from my little seven year old. It said that I could come to her school today and that I would be pampered by a professional. Well pampered I was. I got a pedicure, manicure, massage, make-up, the cutest piggy tails in my hair, and refreshments. All courtesy of my own daughter. It doesn't get any better than that if you ask me. The best part of the whole morning was when I recieved this cute little Mother's day card that Alyssa made. It's everything that Alyssa knows about her Mom! I will even type it exactly the way she wrote it.

My mom's name is : Trisha
My Mom has: brown hair and green eyes.
She weighs: 25 pounds
She is: 5"4 inches tall
Her birthday is on: March 8th
I like it when she wears: her pretty pink and white and black and white and red poke-a-dot dress.
Her favorite holiday is: Mother's Day
Her favorite color is: pink and white and purple
Her favorite place to shop is: J.C. pennies and target and walmart
Her favorite thing to do is: go shopping she goes shopping a lot
My favorite thing to do with my mom is: watch movies with popcorn especially at the movie theater
My mom is really good at: counting back-wards from 100
She's not so good at: juggling and climbing really high she is afraid of hieghts me too.
If I had $100.00 I would buy my mom: a really really really big castle and a pink unicorn.
My favorite food she cooks is: lagsania chocolate chip cookies and ravioly
I love my mom because: she is nice and she said maybe we can have a ginnypig ora hampster probably hampster but I want a ginnypig.

Talk about sweet, I am glad that I impress her with my backwards counting. I must be amazing to be able to count backwards from 100.

Thanks Alyssa for a great day!

13 comments:

Papa Paradigm said...

How Cute! She looks really happy to have pampered you.

Jessica Newman said...

How fun! What a happy Mother's Day treat.

Unknown said...

that was darling, priceless even...and how cute that they had mommy make-overs!
;)

Sorry to hear about your flood...for a second I thought the "mother's day make-over" was about getting your 'new' room after the misshap.

The Karrens said...

What a great memory and something you can tease her about when she is older. That was so sweet of her to do that and she knows you pretty well.

Asher and Amy said...

I am totally jealous! They have done the Mother's Day Makeover for years. It is a nice tradition. Happy Mother's Day!

Nashville Stolle said...

You deserved every minute! What a great idea for the kids to treat their mommies!

Lana said...

How adorable is that!! I love that you weigh 25 lbs =) That would be alot of fun. You two are so cute!

peter said...

That is adorable! And a makeover sounds wonderful! You deserve it. Kristy

ApRil & Heath said...

You are truly the best mom I have ever seen! Looks like you guys had a fun day! :) hope to be just like you some day! Happy Mother's Day!

Braden Bell said...

How sweet! I want her to estimate my weight...

Lisa said...

What a great idea for Mother's Day! Alyssa is so cute. It sounds like you are having adventures in home ownership!! Good luck with that.

Diana Sims said...

Hmmmm.....I need a scale like the one you must have at home! HeHe...

Nashville Stolle said...

Well... if you ever want to go back I'll babysit. Your hours are good for 7 years here in the happy state of TN... This is in response to what you posted on mine earlier and has nothing to do with mothers day... AND Utah requires more hours than TN so you may not even have to do your 200. Who knows? Either way...don't be surprised if I show up at your house with a mannequin and foils begging for a demo!