Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our first visitors

We got some visitors on Friday afternoon who pulled up in our driveway in their RV with Utah license plates. It was Kevin's Grandma and Grandpa Preece. We were so excited to see them, and this weekend was one of the best weekends we have had in a long time. On Friday night we went to eat at the Cracker Barrel, On Saturday Kevin's Grandpa completed my honey-do-list since Kevin isn't around much the list had been getting pretty long. He helped me repair two dressers, and put the banister back on. Talk about a man who can fix anything! We spent Saturday afternoon at Kevin's work party where we enjoyed the best food from Famous Daves, wonderful frozen custard for dessert, and plenty of fun for the kids. It was nice that Kevin's grandparents could also come with us. Later Saturday night we all went to the OpryLand hotel. I didn't want his Grandparents to not be able to see the spectacular hotel. We loved the water show! The weekend ended way too fast and we had to say goodbye this morning as they were headed back to Utah. I already miss them and wish that they could have stayed longer. They are two of the neatest people you could ever meet. His Grandma is like my second Mom. I love them both so much! We can't wait to see them again, and hopefully they will be back soon when the babies are born.

3 comments:

The Karrens said...

I am so glad that you had visitors. It is fun to show them what your life is like here.

The Cobells said...

I bet that was so nice to have family there. I can't wait, next month my mom and Dad and one of my sisters will be visiting us. I don't think that they will see much of Will. You are looking really good Trisha. How are you feeling? My back has been hurting.

Nova said...

I am glad you had some visitors. Hope all is well.