Tuesday, September 30, 2008

100 Things you probably didn't know about Trisha

The idea is to write 100 things about yourself. Here goes nothing.... I really hate these tag things, therefore I never do them. I thought that this one could be pretty interesting so here is what I came up with.

1. I was born and raised in Utah. This is the first time that I have ever lived away from home
2. I hate wearing shoes and would prefer to be barefoot at any given time.
3. (even in the Utah winter months with several inches of snow on the ground, you could find me outside, again without SHOES!
4. I have an ice addiction, I chew ice constantly and yes, my iron levels are normal
5. I don't like my teeth. I even went to the extreme and entered a smile makeover contest but was declined because they didn't think my teeth were bad enough I guess.
6.When Kevin graduates from residency we are going to spend our first paycheck on getting porcelain veneers for me. I have always hated my teeth, and can't wait to get a new smile.
6. When I was 16, my dream car was a teal Geo Storm.
(too bad I had to drive around a 78 pea green Buick instead.)
7. I underwent brain surgery for a pituitary tumor 16 months ago
8. I love ear piercings and at one time I had four holes in each ear
9. I am very intuitive
10. Before I found out that I was pregnant, I told Kevin that we were going to have twins.
11. The first time I went to the doctor, I also told them that it was twins.
12. Sure enough, they did an ultrasound and saw two little babies!
13. If I had a lot of money, I would have a fun shoe collection
14.My in-laws have never liked me for some odd reason.
15. I have 3 brothers, and 2 sisters
16. twins don't run in my family but my younger sister was expecting triplets
17. (she was carrying 3 boys but ended up having twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome and 2 of the boys did not make it.)
18. I have had over 20 different jobs since the age of 16
19. One of my very favorite jobs was working at Hardee's, (not the Carl's Jr's version of Hardee's but the original Hardee's.)
20. I love my Mom, and talk to her daily on the phone.
21. I miss my Mom terribly, and can't wait for her to come and visit us in a few weeks!
22. I love the feel of walking in sand barefoot
23. I dream of going to Hawaii some day
24. I love being a Mom, it's my true passion
25. I don't know what I would do with boys, my girls are my life!
26. My husband inspires me to be a better person
27. I love that he is so passionate about life
28. Kevin is the love of my life!
29.(even if I can't beat him at Scrabble, so what?)
30. I love the rock music from the 80's
31. I even went to a Def Leppard concert, that was quite the experience
32. Tom Cruise used to be the sexiest man alive until I met Kevin of course
33. My Mom once left me and my brother at a restaurant in Florida while on vacation
32. (she still denies it to this day.)
34. I love the smell of Payless Shoe source
35. I always had short hair as a child, I think secretly my Mom wanted me to be a boy!
36. She claims that I was the one who always cut it, yeah right!
37.I am a beauty school drop out,
38. I didn't have very many hours left to graduate and quit anyway
39. I miss my friends in Utah
40. I love the smell of clean laundry
41. Mornings are not my friend, and I don't like waking up at 5:45 a.m.
42. I recently found out that I am 75% deaf in my right ear
43. (doctor's seem to think that it is a congenital hearing loss)
44. Hopefully I shouldn't need to get a hearing aid
45. Oprah used to be my idol, but now I can't stand her
46. I love the fall weather in Tennessee, it's just the right temperature
47. I love to bake cookies of all kinds
48. Tennessee drivers are the worst drivers I have ever seen
49. I still cry while watching sappy movies
50. My aunt, also named Trish died from breast cancer
51. She was very optimistic and taught me a lot of great life lessons!
52. Tuesday's with Morrie is one of my favorite books
53. I have been craving a shredded pork salad from Cafe Rio
54. The food in Utah is better than the food here
55. I dislike negativity
56. Christmas is my favorite holiday along with Easter
57. I still can't sleep on Christmas Eve
58. I love watching the excitement on my children's faces on Christmas morning
59. I wish that my kids would never grow up and could stay little and innocent forever
60. I haven't spoken with my Dad in over five years
61. I would love to have a Dad but he is not the type of Father I care to have
62. I love thunderstorms
63. I fear death
64. I am not a huge fan of animals
65. Chocolate truly is a girl's best friend
66. I hate cell phones, and rarely carry one with me
67. life before cell phones was perfect
68. I don't know how to send a text message believe it or not
69. I know what I am going to make for dinner every night by about early afternoon
70. It's one of the many things that I stay on top of consistently
71. I recently started wearing high heels and I love them
72. I just don't love trying to stuff my feet into them when my feet are swollen
73. I love when my girls are getting along
74. Sam's club pizza is divine
75. twin pregnancy comments are driving me up the wall
76. I don't give a crap if your mom's, sister's, aunt's, cousins, friends best friend who didn't know she was pregnant or could ever get pregnant had twins.
77. LIFE HAPPENS PEOPLE! and guess what so do TWINS!
78. I love wholesome people, and miss that about Utah
79. I am lining my sister up with Ben Truman, and really hope that it works out
80. I am notorious for sticking my foot in my mouth
81. I miss family potlucks
82. especially, my Mom's rolls, Kevin's families dutch oven food, and my Grandma's potato salad
83. I miss family parties too
84. I love watching my husband succeed
77. He is the best doctor, and goes above and beyond the call of duty.
78. His dedication also inspires me. He has never called in sick to work one day of his life since he started working
79. I believe that life is what you make of it
80. I went deer hunting once and never again
81. I tend to be stubborn
82. It's my Mom's fault, I get it from her!
83. I am not going to miss not having 16 inches or more of snow this year
84. Even after being born and raised in Utah, I don't ski
85. I am scared of heights
86. I wish that I was short
87. I have been 5"10 probably since 5th grade
88. I would love to learn how to play the piano
89. I love Victorian homes
90. I never get tired of playing memory even for the 90th time in a row
91. I just know how excited it makes my little Kelsie
92. One day I will wish that I was back playing Memory with her
instead of chasing off her boyfriends
93. Being frugal is what life is all about
94. I am not a fake person, what you see is what you get
95. I love doing laundry
96. I just don't love putting it away
97. I love the smell of the Abercrombie store
98. I can't wait for my two new little babies to get here
99. That might mean I will be able to walk again free of pain
100. I need a nap now that I have just spent who knows how long trying to think of 100 facts about myself.

I tag Jill, April, Kaylene, Carina, and Kendra





8 comments:

Camie said...

WOW I dont think I could come up with 100 things about me. That was pretty cool!!! I dont like my teeth ether my front tooth is worn down a little. I think it was because I was so sick when I was pregeant. My teeth are really week.

Jessica Newman said...

Such a fun read. I am so curious about your life now. I am going to ask you so many questions on Friday. I think you are great!

Braden Bell said...

That was fun to read! Way to go.

ApRil & Heath said...

Oh T your so cute! Ben Truman huh?!? :) haha I added him on facebook but no date yet.. I dont know if I can do a 100 list as cute as yours

Jessica said...

I did this a while back. It is hard to think of that many things about yourself. It sounds like you have a love/hate relationship with shoes. And I totally get you on the Oprah being annoying thing. I bet the twins comments do get old really fast, pregnancy comments are bad enough to not get twins on top of it! Cool stuff! Some I knew and some I didn't. And by the way, I like your teeth. I think they look cute. :)

Mark and Janelle said...

yeah that one is true about being left in a restaruant when we went to Disney World for vacation. We were left by our parents not knowing that we were not there. Even if mom doesn't remember I do. Mark

Unknown said...

That was awesome, I love that you like to be barefoot, me too, in fact I had to find work shoes where I didn't have to wear socks because I hate wearing them--too many layers in-between barefootedness

Anonymous said...

Trisha, I responded to your tag. I temporarily didn't have a blog. My new blog address is:

kendraperfectlyimperfect.blogspot.com