Friday, August 22, 2008

a quick update

Just a quick update... We are all doing well in the Preece household. Alyssa has been in school now for two weeks and we survived. I wasn't sure how waking up at 5:45 a.m. was going to work out but so far it's been okay. I still can't get over the fact that school here starts at 7:15 a.m. (that's just pure torture if you ask me) Alyssa catches the bus right in front of our house at 6:30 a.m. I love just being able to walk her outside and put her on the bus. All summer Alyssa has been dying to be back in school so needless to say she is excited to be back in school. Kelsie seems to be adjusting well to having Alyssa gone all day. We try to stay busy with different outings and things.

2 comments:

Braden Bell said...

Glad you are settling in!

Camie said...

my kids just have to walk across the street too! Its nice.