Friday, August 8, 2008

another adventure






It's our final weekend to have some girl time before Alyssa starts school on Monday. This morning we went to Alyssa's school and met her teacher. Her teacher seems really nice, and I feel confident that Alyssa will have a wonderful year in first grade. After we went to her school, we headed to the Adventure Science Center in Nashville. The girls had a great time playing, learning about the body, solar system, and climbing around on all of the exhibits.

4 comments:

Braden Bell said...

How fun! What a fun way to spend your last full day of summer. Tell Alyssa good luck on Monday!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And hope you all get to enjoy the last bits of summer.

Unknown said...

I have missed a couple of fabulous posts from you...I loved reading about Kelsie and Alyssa...those girls are gold, so good, smart, beautiful.
It is exciting that you guys are starting to see the "fruits" of your labors with all you have been through with school and such. (your picture of the first paycheck is like when people frame their first dollar).
I love your baby count-down widget...it almost makes you want to be pregnant so you can have one--did I really just say that! I need to go peek at my 4 month-old! You are cute and I miss your guts!

Traylor Family said...

Last time we went there I was about five months pregnant. I think we have pictures of my belly in all the same spots as your girls. We didn't want Lucas to look back at albums and feel left out so I just lifted my shirt up enough to expose my stomach and posed it. Lame I know.