Friday, August 8, 2008

341 hours spent working hard!


Kevin started working at Vanderbilt the first week of July, and they didn't break him in very easily. He started out working in the ICU working insane hours. Well, we did the math and he worked a total of 341 hours for the month of July. He even got his first paycheck! We haven't seen a paycheck in over four years so this was real excitement at our house! I had to take a picture of him holding it just so we can treasure the memories, and before I go spend it....

2 comments:

Landon said...

Yes!! I know exactly how you feel. I put my check on the fridge for a few days (until I was forced to cash it and pay some bills). What a great feeling, though. I hope you guys are having fun. Drop us a line when you get some time. -L

Braden Bell said...

Wow! What a hard working guy. Congrats on the check!