Wednesday, November 25, 2009

These pictures were taken at Kelsie's preschool and I think they turned out cute, despite the kids all with their deer in headlights look. Oh well, can't complain too much especially when the pictures were free. Each family received a free package of pictures that included 1 8x10, 2 5x7's, 8 wallets, and some cute Christmas cards.

Speaking of pictures, we have none on our computer. All was lost after we got our computer back. I try not to think about it because it just makes me sick thinking about it. I am grateful that at least I will be able to print off some pictures from our blog, and from some other companies who I have ordered pictures from in the past. What a precious thing to lose though.

We are looking forward to a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. Hopefully it will go better than last year. Kevin has Thanksgiving off, and it will be great spending some time together as a family.

5 comments:

Camie said...

I'm so sorry! I cant imagine how you feel. Try to think of the positive. I know its easier said then done. Heavenly father only gives you what you can handle, hang in there it will all be worth it someday. You are stronger then you know. God loves you and your family. Always believe that. Satan tries everything to pull us down, keep your head up. Praying for you. Try to keep smilin' Love you :)

Lana said...

LOVE THEM! The girls look so beautiful! My girls used to have the dresses that the twins are wearing. Hooray for free!

Traylor Family said...

My heart just sank for you. Thank goodness for blogs!

That new pictures is so darn cute!!!! Their faces make it look more old fashioned, since people never smiled in the olden days :)

Jessica said...

Oh, that is HORRIBLE! I am so sorry you lost them. This is a very cute picture.

Julie said...

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for finding me!