Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday



Leah enjoying her cake

Audrey looking confused

The cake that took a long time to make

Smile girls, it's your birthdat
Thanks to my wonderful friends Liz and Rachel for helping me with these invitations

I can't believe that these two little girls are now one year old. What an adventure raising twins has been. I have learned a lot, and have grown a lot. Life with these two is beyond busy. I didn't know a lot in raising twins, but there was one thing I knew for certain. That being that when they turned one we were going to have a huge celebration. Making it through the first year of raising twins is quite an accomplishment if I don't say so myself, and we survived. Our hair might be turning gray now but we did it, that's the most important part. We had an open house Candy Land themed birthday party with lots of food, and lots of people. I got too busy hosting the party and don't really have a whole lot of pictures from the party. Just imagine lots of people, lots of food, and lots of presents. It was so fun. Leah and Audrey enjoyed their cake, and enjoyed their visit with Grandma who was also here to celebrate their first birthday.

5 comments:

The Cobells said...

Trisha, you have such a beautiful family. Those two girls are so cute. They have really changed over the year.

The Karrens said...

Happy Birthday girls. Can't believe that they are one already. Hope they have a great birthday.

Lana said...

Happy Birthday pretty girls! This is your soon to be mother-in-law! I cant wait to see pics from the party.

Camie said...

A year? Really? WOW that went fast! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

A whole stinking year?! I can't believe it, those girls are so cute, it was fun to watch the slide show...Yeah, you survived!!! Now you need to come out here again so we can play!