Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm back..... but not for long

You don't realize how much you use a computer until you are forced to go without one for weeks on end. It's so frustrating! It's especially frustrating when the person fixing your computer thinks that they didn't back up your computer before having to rebuild a new one. Not really a great thing when you have all of your children's lives in pictures stored on the computer. Sadly to admit, we also didn't make any backup disks. I am really holding out for hope that all is not lost.

I am borrowing a friends laptop as we speak, and hopefully one day we will be the owners of our own computer.

On a more positive note, my wonderful Mother was here visiting again and was able to be here for 10 days. She is so amazing, and I am grateful that she comes to visit often. In talking to some of my friends who have also moved away for residencies, I realized that I am really spoiled by how often our family members come to visit us. It's so great being able to see our family so often.

My Mom spoiled us, and we just had a wonderful time together. I am already counting down the days until her next visit.

As soon as I have a computer again, I will post some pictures.

1 comment:

Camie said...

Thats too bad I hope you dont lose all your pictures. Thats why I put so many on my blog. Just in case...knock on wood Blog doesn't lose them all. Good luck!