Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grandma Preece




Grandma Preece has been here visiting for the last ten days. She just went home today. It was so good to have her here. She raised a set of twins herself and so she knows a thing or two about taking care of two babies at once. She also knows a thing or two about spoiling children. Of course she couldn't put the babies down the whole time she was here, and when she would try to lie the babies down, they would immediately start crying. She would go to pick the babies up, and immediately they would be back to sleep. They aren't spoiled babies or anything are they?

Speaking of spoiled, I am the one who has been spoiled. I have had constant help with these babies since they were born. My Mom was here for a long time, Kevin had his vacation for a couple of weeks, and then I have had his Grandma. It's been so nice having the extra hands. I am hoping that I can now take care of these two little babies by myself. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trish, I'm glad that you've had so much help. I think that I heard that same thing on the t.v. about living in the moment. You're such a great mommy. It's probably nice to have Alyssa & Kelsea's help. I bet they love having the babies, and don't feel forgotten;) You have a great family! Merry Christmas! Love, Kendra