Wednesday, August 12, 2009




Last weekend we attended a fundraiser dinner which was held at the preschool that Kelsie will be attending in the fall. If you remember in one of my previous posts, I mentioned how expensive preschool is here. It was way beyond our budget. Well, Kelsie was able to get a full scholarship and now will be able to attend preschool. She is so ecstatic, and can't wait to go.

Anyway, this fundraiser dinner that we attended was so much fun. The food was great, and the entertainment was a lot of fun also. Alyssa and Kelsie learned how to square dance, and just had the best time. I have always wanted to learn how to square dance, wouldn't that be fun? Unfortunately, I would have to do it alone because my husband isn't at all interested. What fun is he?

At this party they also had a cakewalk, and Alyssa won a cake. (I swear, that girl has the best luck, and seems to be always winning something.)

Anyway, here are some cute pictures from the party.

No comments: