Thursday, August 6, 2009

it could be worse...



I know what you will be thinking after you all see these pictures, you will be saying to yourself, "wait, aren't those pictures of your house Trisha?" Sorry to let you down Rob, these actually aren't pictures of my house. These pictures were taken in an actual apartment in Houston during the evacuation before the hurricane hit. Yes, you heard right, before the hurricane hit. Talk about disgusting. How do you even take a shower in a bathroom that looks like that? Who knows what kind of toxic mold is growng all over that couch. YUCK! My house may not be spic-n-span all of the time but I know that I can be grateful that it doesn't ever look like this.

3 comments:

Camie said...

WOW! and I thought my house was a mess! My house is really clean compered to that.

Anonymous said...

thanks Trish. I now feel better about my homemaking skills. But I guess that doesn't say much, haha. Pretty gross pictures.

Troop 442 said...

Oh my goodness! You had me worried for a minute there...I didn't look super close at the pictures and just saw mess and destruction....I thought you might have had a flood or tornado or something! I'm glad it wasn't that!!!