Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kelsie happenings





Oh my mischievous Kelsie with the biggest heart you could ever imagine, where do I even begin in telling you what Kelsie has been up to? Should I start with her obsession of writing her name on everything, or should I start by telling you the good things that she is doing? Hmmm, I think that I will have to start with the bad.

Well Kelsie has been obsessed with writing her name all over the entire house with all kinds of objects including markers, pencils, lipstick, bathtub crayons. You name it, and she could probably find a way to write her name with it. My favorite name carving had to be when she carved her name into her dresser which by the way was one day old. Of course she denied writing her name on anything. According to her she doesn't remember how it happened. Problem being, neither do the rest of us. Oh, sometimes Kelsie just makes me want to scream, and other days she is the sweetest girl you could ever meet.

Out of all of my girls, I would have to say that Kelsie is the most responsible. I know that when I tell Kelsie to do something that means that she will get it done. She is very capable of taking care of herself, and wants to make sure that she looks good at all times. She is very fashionable which I am not used to, and prefers to do her own hair. Kelsie has picked up reading over night just as I remember Alyssa doing. Kelsie is very smart, sometimes a little too smart for her own good. She has the biggest heart, and loves all of her sisters so much. She is a good helper around the house, and has an obsession with cookbooks like her Mother.

Another great thing for Kelsie happened last month, it was her birthday and she turned the magical age of five which means that she gets to go to school soon. Kelsie can't wait to go to kindergarten, and be able to ride the bus with her big sister. She thinks that is going to be the coolest thing. Apparently, life at home with Mom isn't that cool anymore.

I love my little Kelsie, and life without her sure wouldn't be the same.

No comments: