Wednesday, March 31, 2010

meet junior

You know the story about the old woman who lived in a shoe. Yeah, something about she had so many children and didn't know what to do? That's the theme around these parts. Four kids has been really busy that's for sure, and I am not quite sure how we are going to handle 5 or where we are going to sleep 5. What's it like having 5 kids anyway? I don't know, but I will you tell you in about 24 more weeks. What's it going to be like having a BOY around our house? Little Tanner won't know what to do with all of this estrogen, and I don't think that I remember how to take care of just one baby. Yes, it's just one baby this time!

We had an ultrasound yesterday, and things look good. Oh yeah, and Mom don't worry about my thyroid. That was all part of the plan to throw you off about why I have been so tired lately. This little man is to blame.


We are so excited and can't wait to meet our little guy!

14 comments:

Joyce said...

Trisha, you are such a stinker!!! I would never have guessed. Well, probably eventually. You are a good secret keeper. Congratulations!!

Traylor Family said...

Ya seriously...how'd you keep this from me????????

Traylor Family said...

Oh wait... are you going to say April fools in the morning?

Troop 442 said...

Are you for real or is this an April Fool's joke.....kind of like Chalen's last year????????

Nashville Stolle said...

hmmm this doesn't fit with conversations we have had in the past...

Jessica Newman said...

Holy Cow!

Chalen said...

Funny Cami, but I actually WAS pregnant last year, just not as far a long as I said. Thus Olivia! Congrats Trish if you're not pullin' our legs!

Anonymous said...

Well congrats!

Spring said...

I will say to you what I said to Chalen 1 year ago today - April Fool's! Either you are playing a joke on us, or mother nature has played one on you! Either way, Happy April 1st! And a boy really would be fun...

Camie said...

I was thinking of doing the same joke, but my family would really believe me so I decided not to! :o) I don't believe any thing today! By the way Ramsey and I still talk about the joke we through on him years ago it was the best! I think he has finally forgiven me!!:o)

Joyce said...

I totally forgot it was April Fool's Day!!! If it is a joke, watch out because you know how fast word travels around church circles, and you may have lots of explaining to do.

Scentsy Consultant & Director- Andrea Smith said...

congrats! Whats one more really? They say you dont even notice after you have 4!
by the way, when you go private, I'd like an invite! andreasmith19(at)gmail(dot)com.

The Cobells said...

WHAT????????? For real?

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

AHHH and aren't you glad I didn't use Tanner like you asked me to... :D ... SO EXCITED!!!