Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tell me who you are

Hello blogging world,
It's been a while since I updated my blog, and I have to admit that it's been so nice not feeling like I am addicted to my computer. I want to update my blog soon but just have been busy with lots of other things.

I also am going to make my blog private and would like you to send me your e-mail addresses if you would like to continue reading about our family. I am not sure how I feel about random people being able to read about our family, and as others have said. "You can't be too sure these days." So, with that being said, just send me an e-mail at trishapreece23@hotmail.com and let me know who you are, and I will add you to our reading list.

I promise that I will add new pictures and new entries soon. Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

Lana said...

Please make sure you add me!! Love ya

Spring said...

springbeck@hotmail.com - I love blog stalking!

Traylor Family said...

me too.. hopefully you have my email

Brianne said...

briannef24@hotmail.com

Luv ya trisha!

Doug and Alison said...

acroff_1120@hotmail.com

Marcy and Isaac said...

Add me to your blog list...pretty please.

Andrea Holley said...

Make sure I'm on your list!

Harriet Toothfighter said...

Add me!