Thursday, December 10, 2009

Boys will be Boys

The mustache boys of anesthesiology


Take a close look at Kevin in these pictures. Do you notice anything different about him? Yes, he is wearing a suit which only happens once in a blue moon but there is something else that is different? Oh, he has something growing on his face. You guessed it. Yes, he has a mustache, and Yes, I hate it.

Kevin came home from work a while ago and told me that the men in his department were all going to be growing mustaches for the upcoming Christmas party. I have seen Kevin with a mustache one other time in the ten years that we have been married, and I did not let him go out in public with the thing. When he told me that he was going to do it yet again, I just tried to keep my opinions to myself. I said tried because I couldn't help myself, and every time that he talked to me, I would just laugh at him. He is hard to take seriously when he looks like a weird convict or something. I won't say out loud what I told him that he looks like but he seriously looked creepy with the stache. Even Leah and Audrey didn't hardly recogonize him with the fuzzy mess growing on his face.

The Christmas party was last weekend, and Yes I had to be seen with him in public. It wasn't as bad as I expected and we had a really nice time despite my allergic reaction to scallops. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

When Kevin returned to work this week, his stache didn't return with him. His co-workers were relieved to see that his razor had found his face, as was I.

5 comments:

Mark and Janelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Cobells said...

That is so funny! Trisha you look so pretty in that picture.

Megan said...

Hey, it's sweetprettymommy from pyp!! Your girls are GORGEOUS!!! I had no idea you were having radiation treatments! I hope you get well soon! Thanks for sharing your blog with me! :) Come visit ours sometime!

Brandon and Jill said...

I actually like kevin with his new look It looks good Kevin! Trish does not know waht she is talking 'bout!!

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

That so funny! What a hoot!
I am glad to hear that you had fun. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!